Need help fixing Indexed, though blocked by robots.txt

I have a website through SquareSpace that I've had for 4 years. A month ago I started getting almost zero inquiries through it which is not ...

TV Series on DVD

Old Hard to Find TV Series on DVD

Understanding Google SEO emails and console errors

txt error or index coverage issue. A robots.txt file tells a search engine which pages on your site it shouldn't crawl. All Squarespace sites ...

How to Fix "Indexed, though blocked by robots.txt" in ... - Conductor

“Indexed, though blocked by robots.txt” indicates that Google indexed URLs even though they were blocked by your robots.txt file.

unsuccessful indexing (redirect error, 401) - Google Help

txt file tells search engines which pages on your website they are allowed to crawl. Make sure that your robots.txt file is not blocking search ...

Page Cannot Be Indexed: Blocked by robots.txt - Forum | Webflow

Hi Guys, Just like the title says, my page cannot be indexed. I am new to this and I want to learn. What can I do to fix this and get my ...

Verifying your site with Google Search Console

Through Google Search Console, you can request that Google index your site, meaning changes you've made can show up in search results sooner.

Squarespace robots.txt issue - can you help?

SEO, CRO, Product Reviews, Ad Networks, Offline ... Apparently it is blocking access to some of the files that Googlebot needs to access. ... through Warrior Forum ...

Can Squarespace Tag Pages Be NoIndexed? - Stack Overflow

Squarespace has added the ability to no-index both tag and category pages, so you don't need to do all that. Just go to the SEO tab for your ...

Re: "Indexed, though blocked by robots.txt" But th...

I am using the new search console and in the "Index" -> "Coverage". It shows that there're 56 pages indexed but blocked by the robots.txt which are NOT ...